Saturday, December 29, 2007

At William's

Waiting for Joanne while I eat in solitude. There is a baby crying. Not just any crying; it's the crying where they're choking on the air they're breathing. It's REALLY loud. Somebody's got to do something about the kid. The crying is all on and off too. It'll settle down, and maybe one of the parents will say something or look at it or SOMETHING, and that'll set the snobby little baby off. GUH. The worst sound in the world is the squealing wail of a crying child.

So, I guess New Year's Eve is creeping up on us. Nothing ever seems to change due to it being a new year. I mean, change does occur, don't get me wrong, but it's never because it's a new year. And if things did change due to a change in calendar, things would be very wrong.

No comments: