I had not seen anybody other than my family since Christmas Eve. Wait, I did see Joanne for about 3 minutes on Christmas day, but that doesn't really count. I had also not really left the house to hang out with anybody due to illness, so I had basically breathing the oxygen that I had breathed out. Gross, eh?
I finally decided to claw myself out of hermit-hood and begged Joanne to take me with her and her sister to the UCC (their internet at home wasn't working). Ah! So good to have human interaction! However, the majority of the day was spent 'cleaning' my room (it's still dirty as...dirt) and eating food without chewing so those horrid children wouldn't eat everything. Brutal.
I finally changed the record on my record player back to Billy Joel. Mr. Joel always puts a smile on my face, a spring in my step, etc. It's his one record, Glass Houses, that makes me wish I was a teenager during the 80's. The record slip itself is hilarious. Here it is:
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment