I woke up to a million children thundering down the stairs. If/when I have kids, they are going to live in the basement, and I am going to live on the 2nd floor. I HAD to get up to open presents in front of everybody. I find it the most awkward thing in the world. I was actually waiting in bed until everybody was done so I could open my presents in private and thank people in private as well. They wouldn't have any of that.
I didn't make it to the Christmas service. Nobody was going and were going to a buffet. So...I cut my losses and went to the buffet. I ate small children, er, the equivalent of small children.
I was still sick; the whole head feeling way too heavy, drowsy, chills. Even though it was gross of me, as soon as I got home from the buffet, I passed out. I woke up feeling like the biggest, mushy, grossest, 20 year old female on the planet. However, this was a step up from the way I was feeling before and I decided to go out and volunteer.
Now I'm home, wishing I wasn't, listening to my buddy Jack Johnson.
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment