I slept for over 12 hours. I am truly beastly. However, I think it's because I am still sick. It's very hard for me to get up and I am constantly cold.
Have you ever had a great plan or idea, let's say for a school project or something, and knew exactly how you were going to go about it and such? Usually when that happens, people tend to forget about their weaknesses and overestimate their performance. That happened to me today. I still hadn't gotten a present for Sena yet so I peeled myself off my bed and started getting ready to go to the mall. I couldn't believe I was going to the mall on this day; taking the bus and immersing myself in hallways full of people. I devised a plan: Operation: In & Out. Operation: In & Out consisted of me grabbing anything that looked like Sena would like and just getting out, IMMEDIATELY. If all went as planned, I would've found Backstage Pass immediately and been able to catch the next bus home.
I had not included in Operation: In & Out my bad condition. I had also forgotten about my very bad sense of direction and that the buses were running on a completely different schedule due to it being Boxing Day. I was going to the Oak, which I'm not very familiar with, and I knew where Backstage Pass was but I had no idea how to get there. Anyway, in addition to wasting time looking for the store, I found out that buses were running on Holiday Schedule and had to wait 30 minutes for the next bus.
I was very cold when I got home. I guess I'll be staying in bed for the rest of the evening. Man, I really need to learn the layout of White Oaks Mall.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment